Victoria Falls River Lodge
Victoria Falls River Lodge was the first private game lodge to be built in the Zambezi National Park. Situated on the banks of the Zambezi River in close proximity to the Victoria Falls, the location is as good as their stunning luxury safari tents.
Uninterrupted panoramic views of African sunsets and exceptional wildlife make this uniquely located lodge the ideal place from which to explore – and so close to Victoria Falls one can see the spray in the distance!
The spacious and beautifully designed thatch-roofed main area provides an exceptional setting for gathering and sharing thrilling adventure tales with fellow guests. It also offers a serene atmosphere to unwind, featuring expansive sofas and comfortable lounge chairs. Seamlessly connected to the dining room, bar, lounge, and outdoor deck, this area provides breathtaking views of the river and park, where you might even catch a glimpse of wandering elephants or grazing antelopes.
Adjacent to this space, you'll find the Tao Spa, a delightful retreat that offers both open-air and indoor treatment options.
Don't forget to explore the tree hide, a fantastic vantage point overlooking a waterhole, ideal for birdwatching, observing wildlife or simply enjoying the area.
There are 8 Luxury Tents, 5 Family Tents, 4 Island Treehouses, 2 Starbed Treehouses and 6 Malachite Tented Suites.
- Luxury Tents constructed of canvas, glass and timber. Each suite extends out onto a private deck with its own plunge pool and boasts uninterrupted views of the Zambezi River and natural bush.
- Family Tents consist of a tent with an adjoining tented room with either one single bed, bunk bed or twin.
- Island Treehouses are set apart on a private island. Each suite offers a host of luxury amenities and can accommodate a maximum of two guests.
- Starbed Treehouses feature an open air rooftop deck with sitting area and signature starbed suspended above the treetops.
- Malachite Tented Suites offer the perfect retreat if looking for extra luxury.